Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, file format.
- Manuscript praparation guideline suggested by the journal has been followed. The guideline specifies many issues including maximum size, format of the article and style of referencing.
- The submition file does not have author's information to ensure blinded review.
- Once accepted, author(s) will be required to pay the publication fee to facilitate open-access publication.
Research paperA research paper is a full-length detailed paper including hypothesis, background study, methods, results, interpretation of findings, and a discussion of possible implications.
Review PaperReview paepr give an overview of existing literature on a given topic, often identifying specific problems or issues and analysing information from available published work on the topic.
PerspectivePerspective paper are scholarly reviews of fundamental concepts or prevalent ideas in a field. These are usually essays that present a personal point of view critiquing widespread notions pertaining to a field.
Opinion and commentary
Opinion articles present the author’s viewpoint on the interpretation, analysis, or methods used in a particular study.
Commentaries usually present a criticism of a previously published article, book, or report.
Book ReviewBook review presents scholarly insight and opinion on recently published scholarly books.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).