|Vol 5, No 12 (2015): December||Performance Contracting As a Strategy for Enhanced Employee Commitment: A Case of the Vocational Training Centre Sikri, Kenya||Abstract PDF|
|Dr. Ambrose kiplimo Kemboi|
|Vol 2, No 2 (2012): April||A case study on determinants of human resource practices influencing retention of employees in Kedah State Development Corporation, Malaysia||Abstract PDF|
|Dr. Vimala Sanjeevkumar, Ms.Wang wei|
|Vol 3, No 5 (2013): May||Do we really behave the same way? Assessing the three dimensions of organizational commitment as antecedents of human resource practices in a non-western context||Abstract PDF|
|Michel Zaitouni Ph.D|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"